Since I endured several failed pregnancies (2 of which I held in my arms), there were many resources that I found comforting as a grieving mother. I compiled them to share with you and others going through similar circumstances.
Whether these resources are for you or a loved one, it is my hope that you find something useful on this list.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
- Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS)
- I Will Carry You by Angie Smith
- A Deeper Shade of Grace by Bernadette Keaggy
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
- The Lord of Birth by Jennifer Vanderlaan
- Beautiful and Unique Miscarriage Jewelry
- James Avery Jewelry
- Willow Tree Statues
- Scentsy Buddies
- Baby Center Community
- Joy In Suffering by Rosemary Pope ☺️ Use the code “SHOW15” for 15% off! FREE shipping to any U.S. Address.