It was an absolute honor to be invited to Jeanne Dennis’ Heritage of Truth for an interview about my book, Joy In Suffering.
We talked about finding joy after pregnancy losses, how common miscarriages are, the thought of terminating, and what others can do to help a mother grieving the loss of her baby.
Where to Listen to the Interview
The Heritage of Truth website is full of resources and interviews to nurture lifelong confidence in Biblical truth. I could literally spend hours on that site watching and soaking up the wisdom from the countless interviews from people like:
- Dr. Gary Chapman: Author of The Five Love Languages
- Kevin Downes and Caleb Castille: Producer and Actor of the movie, Woodlawn
- Laura Story: Recording Artist and Songwriter.
- And so many more…
Listen along as I share a bit about my story & hope in God, and how to help those through the grief of the baby/babies they’ve lost.
To read the full story of Joy In Suffering, you can purchase your copy below.
Connect with me on Facebook or Instagram @rosemarypope.author
I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this interview, you may also like:
- Pregnancy And Infant Loss Resources
- How to Parent a Baby Who is “Incompatible With Life”
- What to Say to a Friend Who Lost a Baby