Congratulations! You’ve just become pregnant… or you’re hoping to be really soon. You know there are so many things you want to remember about this special time while expecting a new baby. You’ve got so many thoughts bouncing around in your head and you wish you could have a place to let it all out and keep your mind organized. I hear you, girl.😘
I’m all too familiar with the jitters and thoughts of expecting a new baby. I’ve personally been pregnant 8 times! Yes, you read that right 🙃 Pregnancy has been apart of my life for the better half of the last decade. It never fails. There are things I don’t want to forget. I want to cherish the moments and plan for my newest little one’s future.
Having one place to write things down, keep track of appointments, sonogram pictures, etc is really nice to have. I’ve made a list of all the best, memory-keeping pregnancy journals out there! 🤗
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
What is a pregnancy journal?
There are many different types of pregnancy journals. Some are basic writing journals with lines filling the pages, or writing prompts with fill-in-the-blank answers. While others are more planner and scrapbook style.
What features to look for in a pregnancy journal.
This really all depends on you! What do you want?
- Planner-style Calendar to keep track of dates
- Writing prompts to tell how I feel, family tree, etc
- Something that looks like a scrapbook
- Just space to freely write- a pregnancy diary!
The Best Pregnancy Journals List! ✍🏼
New Pregnancy & Baby’s First Year Calendar Planner & Keepsake Journal
This book literally has everything you could want in one place! Tabs to break up each trimester and everything!
- From medical records & meal planning to registry & birth plan!
- What to expect each trimester, weekly planning, & journaling pages
- Even Baby’s first year & birth story!
✅ Tip: Want an extra pack of baby planning stickers?
Minimalist Pregnancy Journal
Want a simple space to keep meaningful thoughts and dates? Check out this sleek and clean journal!
- Make note of special dates
- Space for special pictures from different milestones
Erin Condren Designer Petite Planner- Pregnancy Journal
If you’re a planner girl and you love Erin Condren’s stuff, then this may be the planner for you! How cute is this watercolor cover?!
- Non-Dated pregnancy journal
- record first kicks, heartbeat, gender, etc.
- Record memories
- Stickers included to make it personalized!